About random images
This photoblog was started by me, Alex.
I started photographing quite late, left the analog behind me and started with
a simple digital camera. Today i'm using a SLR and some nice lenses and i'm
still discovering photography. I love landscape and action shots, i'm
experimenting with HDR and the digital workflow. I love shots at night with
high exposure times, running around with my flashlight, lightpainting.
I'm still searching for my personal style, it's hard for me to make one out
Good gear doesn't make a good foto, but hey, i'm a technocrat:
From those lenses i favour the 50mm and the 85mm the most, stunning images,
great colors, cheap and reliable :)
- Sony Alpha 100 (started with a Konica Minolta 5d), probably an A700 or, who knows, 900 one day
- Minolta 50mm/1.7 (awesome lens)
- Minolta 85mm/1.4 G (fucking awesome lens)
- Sigma 12-24/4.5-5.6 EX DG (somehow Sigma managed to sell me one of these in exchange for a broken 24-70/2.8, i like the lens much)
- Minolta 17-35/2.8-4
- Tamron 28-75/2.8
- Minolta 70-210/4
- Minolta 135/2.8 (yay!)
- two Nikon SB-24 strobes with Elinchrom Skyports to trigger them remotely
- Flashlight Metz 48
- Various stands, bouncers, diy gear
Please comment on my images.